CHURCH OPENING AND OTHER SERVICES UNDER CURRENT CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS
• 9.30 am - Zoom service.
• 11.00 am - Simple Communion service at St Stephen's.
• 5.30 pm - Simple Communion service at St Stephen's.
• 10.00 am - Zoom service.
• 3.30pm - 5.00pm - Church open for private prayer.
If you would like to be admitted to the Zoom services please email Andy Todd or Michelle Walsh (Parish Administrator) to register your interest
The communion services in church have to be limited to a maximum of 30 persons. Again, if you would like to attend one of the services please email Andy Todd or Michelle Walsh to ensure that there will be a space for you.
If you are not able to attend at the times noted above but would like the opportunity for private prayer in church please contact Andy Todd for alternative arrangements
Revd Andy Todd - email@example.com
Michelle Walsh (Parish Administrator) - firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also providing additional material on this website to enable you to feel connected to the church and family - here and throughout the world.
In the pages above you will find the following:
- Regular (at home) services.
- Our weekly email containing more of these things, and also contributions from you, the family of St Stephen’s.
- Some prayers for a range of situations which we hope you will find helpful.
- You will also find a document below with links to online resources and live-streaming options, both from the Church of England and other churches.
- Regular Zoom services. If you would like to join one of our zoom services (times and details can be found under the Zoom services tab above) please email for further information.