CHURCH OPENING AND OTHER SERVICES UNDER CURRENT CORONAVIRUS RESTRICTIONS
- We will not be holding Church services on Sunday 8th November (Remembrance Sunday) or for the duration of the November lockdown, unless there is a change of
- We will be continuing to hold Sunday and mid-week Zoom services, as well as other on-line offerings. Please See Zoom Services for further details
- The Church will continue to be open regularly for private prayer.
Current times are as follows: Tuesday 9.00am - 10.30am, Thursday 3.30pm - 5.00pm and Saturday - 9.00am - 10.30am
If you would like to be admitted to a Zoom services please email Andy Todd or Michelle Walsh (Parish Administrator) to register your interest.
If you are not able to attend at the times noted above but would like the opportunity for private prayer in church please contact Andy Todd for alternative arrangements
Revd Andy Todd - firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Walsh (Parish Administrator) - email@example.com
We are also providing additional material on this website to enable you to feel connected to the church and family - here and throughout the world.
In the pages above you will find the following:
- Regular (at home) services.
- Our weekly email containing more of these things, and also contributions from you, the family of St Stephen’s.
- Some prayers for a range of situations which we hope you will find helpful.
- You will also find a document below with links to online resources and live-streaming options, both from the Church of England and other churches.
- Regular Zoom services. If you would like to join one of our zoom services (times and details can be found under the Zoom services tab above) please email for further information.